Friday 8 November 2013

Mumblings of an Irate Pangolin

I guess it's fairly obvious what the Blog's going to be about today.

Even though many of you have gotten bored of my ceaseless plugging and pimping, (And I totally get that, it's pretty much all I've been talking about for the past month) I thought it was only fair that I should let you know that the real, live, hold it in your hand, marvel at the smoothness of the pages, paperback version of the first volume of the collected Chimping Dandy is now available for purchase via Amazon.

If you're lucky enough to live in the UK, then you can get it HERE.

If you're more of a .COM kind of person, you can get it HERE.

You can also get it direct from CreateSpace HERE (You might need to create, if you'll pardon the pun, a user for this site first though, if you don't have one already.)

You can buy it from other local Amazon sites too, in Germany and France and suchlike, but not Canada at the moment for some reason.

And if you're lucky, and if I've hit the right buttons during the publishing process, you might be able to order it in bookshops (From Barnes & Noble at least) using the ISBN Number - 978-1493560219

Local costs may vary, what with the fluctuation of the Dollar, sunspots, prevailing winds, typhoons and my need for petrol money etc. (Although in fairness, I only make just over one shiny pound sterling on each one that you guys buy.)

The significantly cheaper (but much less tactile) Kindle version is available HERE and HERE amongst other places and cleverly circumvents all that pesky waiting in for a delivery thing that makes everyone so grumpy.

I have even designed an advertising campaign for use on local radio, and possibly in public toilets.


The actual copy used in that photograph is available for sale, at a vastly inflated cost, there is a scratch and sniff panel on the back... Well, there is now anyway.

If you know someone who needs cheering up, or has recently finished the book that they would normally read on the toilet, or you just can't think of anything else to get them for Christmas then take a punt - It saves you the embarrassment of having to buy the latest Jeremy Clarkson book if nothing else.

Presuming that you do buy the paperback version (and that's a hell of a presumption, I realise) Drop me a line at TheChimpingDandy@Hotmail.co.uk and I'll send you a postal address to send your copy to, then send it in, enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope and a note of who you would like the copy signing to, and any ideas you might have about an inscription.  I'll do the necessary and send it straight back to you. Or just accost me in the street, whatever works best for you.

I might even buy a special pen, and/or deface your copy in some other very personal way.

I'd like to say that this will be the last you'll hear about the book, but we both know that it won't be, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment